How do I solve ocean sanctuary?

1. I am where the stone heads are and I need to know what the symbol is to open the door, or how to find out how to get the symbol for the door?

User Info: gamehints

gamehints - 6 years ago
    how do you draw the picture to open the door, I have tried at lease a thousand times

User Info: gamehints

gamehints - 6 years ago
    Is there anybody who can draw say 1-2 etc how you actually draw without taking pen off. I just cant do it. Please help. Thankyou.

User Info: Molintell

Molintell - 6 years ago

1. draw infinity symbol. It will work.

User Info: dragonfoxmem

dragonfoxmem - 6 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. When you connect the gazes of the stone heads across the map, the picture turns out to be
    / \ / \
    \ / \ /
    If i could make the lines at a 45 degree angle, than the outcome would be correct. Plus you can only draw once, so don't take the stylus off.

User Info: Kayswiss69

Kayswiss69 - 6 years ago 5 2
  2. The important thing about drawing the symbol seems to be that you should start from the top left corner, then go counter-clockwise.

I hope this helps.

User Info: Nimai1985

Nimai1985 - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. Draw a sideways 8 or draw the math sign for infintety

User Info: Chaotic1301

Chaotic1301 - 6 years ago 2 0
  4. The main issue is that the symbol itself is only half the solution. If you look where each head is facing, and draw the line in the same manner, you'll create two diamonds. You need to draw the pattern the same way you saw the statues facing. I went in this order: Bottom left, top right, middle right, bottom right, top left, middle left, then return to the bottom left. You have to be quick when drawing, however; otherwise, the line just stops forming and you have to redraw the symbol.

User Info: LokkerG

LokkerG - 6 years ago 0 1