Question from TheZuperHero

Bomb Bag Upgrade?

I have the first Bomb Bags (bought at Beedle's) but where are the other upgrades? Is one at the Goron Shooting Range?

TheZuperHero provided additional details:

Okay, I got the one from the whip race now. Is there a third one? I thought there might be one at the Goron Targeting Range, but maybe I'm wrong . . .

MetalKingBoo answered:

It's not at the Targeting Range.
Go to Castle Town and play the Take Em' All Out minigame. If you haven't done it yet, you have to complete Level 1 first, then do Level 2. Once you complete them both, you'll get the Bomb Bag upgrade.
0 0

Answers

MetrodPrme answered:

You get the second bomb bag in the whip race challenge at the lumberjack village in the middle of the forest realm map. Get off at the station and go to the northeast corner of the area, which will lead into another area full of leaf piles with treasure under them. Cross the chasm on the right, and go to the top to find the challenge. I think you have to beat the record to get the bag.
0 0

_karma answered:

Firstly, to acquire the second bomb upgrade you need the whip. You get the whip during your adventure in the Ocean Temple so make sure you complete that first.

Then, travel to Whittleton Village, the village of lumberjacks who are all single, located near Aboda Village (where the game begins) in the Forest Realm. Once there, head to the northeast and cross the chasms heading to the east using your whip. Once in the east, head north to find the whip challenge. If I remember correctly, you have to complete the challenge in something like 1 minute 20 seconds to get the bomb upgrade.
0 0