How do you get three tears of light on the 9th floor?

1. It's all dark on the 9th floor at the Tower of Spirits. I got the boomerang to go to the fire and light other torches to see. But there's only 2 tears of light on the 9th floor. Around the bottom left corner of the map there's torches to light with fire to see but i can't reach all the way from the fire to the torch. ~Can aanyone help me??? Any help will be really appretiated. I've been stuck at this part for days!!!~

User Info: need2playgba

need2playgba - 6 years ago

1. Isn't this the floor where you need to actually blow out the torch in (I think) the upper-right corner of the map? If it is, do that and it will reveal a crack in the wall, blow that open with a bomb and walk through to get the third tear. I think there's even a clue somewheres on the floor that says "Sometimes darkness can reveal a path" or something to that effect.

User Info: wilco64256

wilco64256 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

1. Try looking at a guide before asking questions like this.

User Info: youjustlost

youjustlost - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. I'm sorry, youjustlost, I don't see anything about what I'm asking in the"guide". So if you could try answering my question instead of telling me to do something I already did, that would help me a lot!!!! So thx. :-)

User Info: need2playgba

need2playgba - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Thx!!!! You helped me a lot wilco64256!!!!!!!

User Info: need2playgba

need2playgba - 6 years ago 0 0