Question from need2playgba

How do you get three tears of light on the 9th floor?

It's all dark on the 9th floor at the Tower of Spirits. I got the boomerang to go to the fire and light other torches to see. But there's only 2 tears of light on the 9th floor. Around the bottom left corner of the map there's torches to light with fire to see but i can't reach all the way from the fire to the torch. ~Can aanyone help me??? Any help will be really appretiated. I've been stuck at this part for days!!!~

wilco64256 answered:

Isn't this the floor where you need to actually blow out the torch in (I think) the upper-right corner of the map? If it is, do that and it will reveal a crack in the wall, blow that open with a bomb and walk through to get the third tear. I think there's even a clue somewheres on the floor that says "Sometimes darkness can reveal a path" or something to that effect.
1 0

Answers

youjustlost answered:

Try looking at a guide before asking questions like this.
1 1

need2playgba answered:

I'm sorry, youjustlost, I don't see anything about what I'm asking in the"guide". So if you could try answering my question instead of telling me to do something I already did, that would help me a lot!!!! So thx. :-)
0 0

need2playgba answered:

Thx!!!! You helped me a lot wilco64256!!!!!!!
0 0