Question from spartan7710

How can i get a stamp book?

I need a stamp book because there is a big rock on the track on the way to Snow Land

rockerman2828 answered:

No, that is incorrect. You do not get a letter from Niko asking you to go to him. What happens is Zelda suggests you go talk to Alfonzo in Castle Town (the hospital wing) because there are too many monsters on the tracks. You are then asked to take him back to Aboda Village where he says you should go talk to Niko coz he gest lonely. Then he gives you the Stamp Book and Alfonzo gives you a cannon to shoot the rock in your path.
2 0

Answers

TommyK386 answered:

If I remember correctly, you'll get a piece of mail from Niko asking you to go see him. He'll tell you a story about how he used to travel the world and then asks you to collect stamps from all over for him.

As for the rock on the tracks, just blast it with your cannon. That has nothing to do with the stamp book.
0 0

Stamp Book? Answered Hamcake
Can someone tell me where some Stamp Locations are? Answered sead123465
Pritate Stamp at Hideout? Answered party247
Where can I find (Sand Temple Stamp)? Answered jreeeeeal
Where can I find the stamp at Sand Sanctuary?? Answered Lchoe17