Question from grandiarules

Rael's song (sand lokomo)?

So I'm on my 90th try of his impossibly hard to play song ( no joke !)

and I'm wondering is there something I'm not doing right ?, all he ever tells Me is not to get confused with his part.

I play when the coloured notes highlight, and I make sure that I blow in the center of the mic on My ds
the song as far as I can tell goes as follows : green ,silver,turquoise ,silver ,turquoise , green.. and i play the song better then the lokomo does

so either he is quite literally deaf, or the copy of my game has a glitch
and yes I am aware there is another question about this that was closed, but none of the suggestions helped
help please ?

Turbo_TRex answered:

Also, not getting confused with Rael's part is very important. His 1st and 3rd bars are the same as your song, so the first time I did it I thought I hit practise again. Also, his 2nd bar is very long. Unlike the other songs, he'll still be playing when you play your bar for the second time. It's important to remember this too.
0 0

Turbo_TRex answered:

Whenever you play your part you don't have to let go of the Flute to move between notes. When you jump from Turquoise to Green just push past Silver as fast as possible without letting go. You also have to realize that this song has a different tempo than the other 4, so don't compare it to those. It's really not that hard, I got it on my first try (2nd playthrough).
0 0

illiana_9305 answered:

At the beginning when it has the metronome, it helps to count with it, and keep counting even after Rael starts playing. You start on the first count after it switches to Link and play through. I hope this helps!
0 0