How do I solve pan flute song?

1. I just can't seem to play the song right that gage wants me to play please help?

User Info: pindora

pindora - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I see a lot of people that struggle with this. There's one easy solution, just hold the rhythm, it's pretty much the only way to play it correctly. I assume you're off with your notes while playing the song, which is quite normal. Just hold the rhythm during the hold song with either your foot on your hand while blowing the notes.

User Info: TacoSmash

TacoSmash - 5 years ago 1 1
  2. From what I can tell, the Spirit Flute thing is buggy, along with having an insanely high learning curve for people without specific musical skills. It's honestly one of the game's weakest points, so the only advice I can give is to keep trying until it decides you've done it correctly. In some cases you can just blow one or two of the notes and it'll accept them.

User Info: meganerd18

meganerd18 - 5 months ago 0 0