In the Thief V's hideout, where is the map to the secret treasure?

1. I have search the hideout and can't find the Map anywhere.

User Info: ludinich

ludinich - 7 years ago
    i have done that and NOTHING happens!

User Info: megmeg1300

megmeg1300 - 6 years ago
    I have done this for 6 or 7 game days and still nothing happens! pls help!thx :)

User Info: megmeg1300

megmeg1300 - 6 years ago

1. Tap in order,yellow,yellow,light green, aqua green twice,light green, yellow,orange,red twice, orange, yellow twice, then orange twice. I mean the frogs.

User Info: Hardytude

Hardytude - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Well........to get the map you hav to play the record and write it down or remember it and then tap on the frogs in order

User Info: Gamefactor1012

Gamefactor1012 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. all you have to do is go into his cave and play the record player which will play a load of notes using the frogs write down the order of the frogs then after the record has played it you play it by going upto each frog and pressing A after you've done that right you'll find the map

User Info: MusicianBabe

MusicianBabe - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. I know nothing happens!!! >:(

User Info: Witchtale14

Witchtale14 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Its behind the book shelf but to opened it you need to play the record and remember the order of the frogs moving then the book shelf will be opened and then you find the secret treasure in there

User Info: teru222

teru222 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. In crystal falls there is a waterfall and a bunch of rocks at night you go to the rocks and press A then it should let you in.
    Go to the record player and frogs and do:
    yellow,yellow,light green, aqua green twice,light green, yellow,orange,red twice, orange, yellow twice, then orange twice.
    Hope I helped

User Info: conorturner123

conorturner123 - 2 years ago 0 0