Question from ludinich

In the Thief V's hideout, where is the map to the secret treasure?

I have search the hideout and can't find the Map anywhere.

megmeg1300 asked for clarification:

i have done that and NOTHING happens!

megmeg1300 asked for clarification:

I have done this for 6 or 7 game days and still nothing happens! pls help!thx :)

Answers

Gamefactor1012 answered:

Well........to get the map you hav to play the record and write it down or remember it and then tap on the frogs in order
1 1

MusicianBabe answered:

all you have to do is go into his cave and play the record player which will play a load of notes using the frogs write down the order of the frogs then after the record has played it you play it by going upto each frog and pressing A after you've done that right you'll find the map
1 0

Witchtale14 answered:

I know nothing happens!!! >:(
0 0

Hardytude answered:

Tap in order,yellow,yellow,light green, aqua green twice,light green, yellow,orange,red twice, orange, yellow twice, then orange twice. I mean the frogs.
1 0

teru222 answered:

Its behind the book shelf but to opened it you need to play the record and remember the order of the frogs moving then the book shelf will be opened and then you find the secret treasure in there
0 0

conorturner123 answered:

In crystal falls there is a waterfall and a bunch of rocks at night you go to the rocks and press A then it should let you in.
Go to the record player and frogs and do:
yellow,yellow,light green, aqua green twice,light green, yellow,orange,red twice, orange, yellow twice, then orange twice.
Hope I helped
0 0

Where isTheif V"s hideout ? Answered jessica8460
How do I get past theifs v hideout? Open oocerla
Help with following thief -V-? Open jennabeans111
Who is Thief V? Answered bballfan25
How do I solve following thief V? Open majinbuu55