Why does Red have a Pikachu?

1. It's been ten years and Red still has a Pikachu in his hands. Sure, it might be nostalgic, but that doesn't explain why Game Freak decided to give him a Pikachu. Besides, isn't Raich stronger? Oh wait. Light Ball. Never mind. But still, it doesn't make sense.

User Info: Quesker

Quesker - 7 years ago
    Well, I meant that when Game Freak decided to give Red a Pikachu, I ask wehy did they do that. That's what I'm asking.

User Info: Quesker

Quesker - 7 years ago

1. Because all the variants of red have a Pikachu, Ash (Red's copy for the anime) has one, Red in Pokemon Special manga has one, and you even have one with red if you play pokemon yellow. So I think that's why.

User Info: Shaman_king_yoh

Shaman_king_yoh (Expert) - 7 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. He's Got Pikachu Because Of Pokemon Yellow. To Me Red Is The Ash Carrying Out From Pokemon Yellow With His Team Pokemon :D They Are A Good Battle, Even When You Need Money ^^

User Info: SedaUchiha

SedaUchiha - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. When people hear the word "Pokemon", the first thing they (and we) almost always think of first is Pikachu!!! Pikachu is Gamefreak/Nintendo's token character in the series.

User Info: SuzieJoeBob

SuzieJoeBob - 7 years ago 0 1