Question from Quesker

Why does Red have a Pikachu?

It's been ten years and Red still has a Pikachu in his hands. Sure, it might be nostalgic, but that doesn't explain why Game Freak decided to give him a Pikachu. Besides, isn't Raich stronger? Oh wait. Light Ball. Never mind. But still, it doesn't make sense.

Quesker provided additional details:

Well, I meant that when Game Freak decided to give Red a Pikachu, I ask wehy did they do that. That's what I'm asking.

Shaman_king_yoh answered:

Because all the variants of red have a Pikachu, Ash (Red's copy for the anime) has one, Red in Pokemon Special manga has one, and you even have one with red if you play pokemon yellow. So I think that's why.
4 0

Answers

SedaUchiha answered:

He's Got Pikachu Because Of Pokemon Yellow. To Me Red Is The Ash Carrying Out From Pokemon Yellow With His Team Pokemon :D They Are A Good Battle, Even When You Need Money ^^
0 1

SuzieJoeBob answered:

When people hear the word "Pokemon", the first thing they (and we) almost always think of first is Pikachu!!! Pikachu is Gamefreak/Nintendo's token character in the series.
0 1

Which Pikachu has surf or fly!? Answered kirbytornado
Where do you find pikachu? Answered kbrown11
Pikachu's moves? Open chia373
Pikachu and the thunderstone? Answered chia373
Pikachu Colored Pichu? Answered AwAwAwAwAw123