Question from Ulquiorra365

How to catch Ho-Oh ?

Please give complete and detail info.

Ulquiorra365 provided additional details:

I already 8th badge and i talk to professor Elm but he not give me the Master Ball.After that i go see the Kimono girls, still nothing happen..there only 1 Kimono girl in Ecruteak City. I am missing something?

andym1989 answered:

To capture it i would buy lots of Ultra Balls from the Mart and bring along a pokemon with Hypnosis or another sleep move, weaken it's health into the red, put it to sleep and keep throwing ultra balls at it, if it wakes up put it back to sleep, remember to save BEFORE the battle incase you run out of pokeballs / black out / Ho-oh faints etc.

If you want to know how Ho-oh is unlocked, after you get the 8th badge, return to New Bark Town and go talk to Professor Elm, he will give you the Master Ball. After that go to Ecruteak City and battle all of the Kimono Girls, then go catch Ho-oh at Tin Tower.
0 0

How do I catch ho oh? Answered davidhuga14
What is the best way to catch mew 2? Answered killzoid23
How do i catch him? Answered azvin314
Where can i catch a Spinarak? Answered poke_zelda_dude
What happens when u catch all the unknown? Answered davidhuga14