Question from naruto623

How do I find latias?

I alreay got latios but can't seem to to get latias. I already checked serebii and did what it says and nothing and I also checked that latias is not a version exclusive so someone plz help

_Russ_ answered:

I'm assuming you're playing SoulSilver. Basically, right now you can only get Latios. If you're playing SoulSilver, Latios is the roamer. If you're playing HeartGold, Latias is the roamer. There's a rumor (or maybe it's confirmed now) that an event Nintendo will release soon gives you an item called Enigma Dew, witch summons the other Lati (in you're case, Latias), to fight you. But for know, you can't get Latias.
4 2

Answers

Sttarman answered:

She's roaming Kanto after you've beaten the game.
0 3

SuzieJoeBob answered:

You are not told where Latias and Latios are because they are not in the Pokedex at the start. Once you have seen them, you can follow them through Kanto.
0 1

andibad answered:

But at bulbapedia latios is for soul silver and latias for heart gold
0 1

pupgorn answered:

Steven tells you she is roaming after a certain point and then you can cath her
0 3

andibad answered:

Go to pewter city after get latios. Maybe you can get latias. But you get latios? In museum.
0 4

andibad answered:

Yes nintendo was create some wifi event this game. I get info a key item can unlock latias in soulsilver and latios in heartgold. For this game have many wifi event.
0 1

DemonCharizard answered:

After you defeat the Elite four and made your way to Vermillion City, go into the fan club. Talk to the chairman then leave. Steven from Hoenn will show up and tell you that he has seen the respective lati@s. its just like Entei and Raikou. You see them in your pokegear. Good luck catching him/her
0 0

sugna12 answered:

There is a event on now that lets you lets you battle the other lati in your case latias you need to get that event to do it
1 0

Enoch32123 answered:

Yesterday i was on HG and SS and i went on Mystery gift thinking that yesterday was the start of giving the key item for roaming 3rd gen poke for my game. i ended up going on Serbii and realizing that the event is on Friday. Yay... But its called the Egima Crystal( bad spelling) and is out on Friday (27th). Right now, get your mew. I think it's after finishing the events at the power plant that you can get the legendaries. im only at rocket Base and i can hardly wait
0 0

How do I get latias on the map?? Answered megajoey11
Latias? Answered girlmagnet96
Latias????? HELP!!! Answered pikarosalover
What's the best way to catch Latias? Answered dcoughler
How do i catch latias? Open blazingboy116