How do I find latias?

1. I alreay got latios but can't seem to to get latias. I already checked serebii and did what it says and nothing and I also checked that latias is not a version exclusive so someone plz help

User Info: naruto623

naruto623 - 7 years ago

1. I'm assuming you're playing SoulSilver. Basically, right now you can only get Latios. If you're playing SoulSilver, Latios is the roamer. If you're playing HeartGold, Latias is the roamer. There's a rumor (or maybe it's confirmed now) that an event Nintendo will release soon gives you an item called Enigma Dew, witch summons the other Lati (in you're case, Latias), to fight you. But for know, you can't get Latias.

User Info: _Russ_

_Russ_ - 7 years ago 4 2

Answers

1. She's roaming Kanto after you've beaten the game.

User Info: Sttarman

Sttarman - 7 years ago 0 3
  2. You are not told where Latias and Latios are because they are not in the Pokedex at the start. Once you have seen them, you can follow them through Kanto.

User Info: SuzieJoeBob

SuzieJoeBob - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. But at bulbapedia latios is for soul silver and latias for heart gold

User Info: andibad

andibad - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. Steven tells you she is roaming after a certain point and then you can cath her

User Info: pupgorn

pupgorn - 7 years ago 0 3
  5. Go to pewter city after get latios. Maybe you can get latias. But you get latios? In museum.

User Info: andibad

andibad - 7 years ago 0 4
  6. Yes nintendo was create some wifi event this game. I get info a key item can unlock latias in soulsilver and latios in heartgold. For this game have many wifi event.

User Info: andibad

andibad - 7 years ago 0 1
  7. After you defeat the Elite four and made your way to Vermillion City, go into the fan club. Talk to the chairman then leave. Steven from Hoenn will show up and tell you that he has seen the respective lati@s. its just like Entei and Raikou. You see them in your pokegear. Good luck catching him/her

User Info: DemonCharizard

DemonCharizard - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. There is a event on now that lets you lets you battle the other lati in your case latias you need to get that event to do it

User Info: sugna12

sugna12 - 7 years ago 1 0
  9. Yesterday i was on HG and SS and i went on Mystery gift thinking that yesterday was the start of giving the key item for roaming 3rd gen poke for my game. i ended up going on Serbii and realizing that the event is on Friday. Yay... But its called the Egima Crystal( bad spelling) and is out on Friday (27th). Right now, get your mew. I think it's after finishing the events at the power plant that you can get the legendaries. im only at rocket Base and i can hardly wait

User Info: Enoch32123

Enoch32123 - 7 years ago 0 0