Question from ak47lcpd

Where can I find timer ball?

Which pokemark sell timer balls?

oneyoshi79 answered:

NO! You can get Timer Balls in the Goldenrod department store! If you go to 6F on Saturdays, there is a counter on the left side of the room with some ladies standing behind it. They will ask you if you'd like to participate in a drawing for 300P. This is the Goldenrod Department Store Lottery. There are different prizes everyday, but I will list the ones for Saturday.

3rd Prize = Random berry
2nd Prize = Timer Ball
1st Prize = TM 62 Silver Wind

Obviously your more interested in the 2nd Prize, the Timerballs. Getting the 2nd prize isn't uncommon as I got
8 timer balls out of 12 drawings from this. You can also get them from the Pokewalker course "Sinnoh field" as mentioned above, but is very difficult as you can only transfer 3 at a time, and aren't very common.
The Lottery is the best way to get Timerballs and are very useful on some of the hareder to catch legendaries.
Cough Cough Mewtwo Cough Cough. So I hope this helps in your Timerball needs! =D
2 0

Answers

andibad answered:

I think you can't found before beat ef. Try at pokethlon or goldenrod market in 5f.
1 2

mby123 answered:

Im pretty shure u cant get it unless u trade with someone (or urself) with a pokemon with a timer ball.
0 2

NESKamikaze answered:

You can get them through the Goldenrod Dept. Store Lottery on Saturdays or through the Pokewalker in Sinnoh Field. Both are pretty uncommon however.
1 1

AznDark2 answered:

You can also make one by giving Kurt Apricorns.
0 4

oneyoshi79 answered:

Also, any ball that can be found in Platinum CANNOT BE MADE FROM APRICORNS IN HG AND SS!
AznDark2 is mistaken.
0 1

callmeinstead answered:

Well, i got my timerballs from the goldenrod drawing.
0 0

Where can I find a net ball and quick ball? Open caricaturista1
Catch rate of dusk ball and heavy ball? Answered ghuggi
Where do you find shadow ball? Answered demonjake2010
Where can I find a (light ball)? Answered yoshihater
Where can I find (luxury ball)? Open dragonfang1425