Question from TheZuperHero

Because of the new Safari Zone, is it possible to get a Larvitar BEFORE the Elite Four now?

Will Larvitar be available in the Safari Zone pre-National Dex? It'd be nice to raise a Tyranitar nice and early.

From: SmokeRulz 5 years ago

From what I can tell, yes. Larvitar is found in the Mountain area, which is available after you've completed Baoba's first challenge. It's available during the Morning/Day, and is listed as "Uncommon."

There is no Larvitar,in mine.

Yes, in the safari zone, it's possible to get larvitar before the Elite Four. By the way, I don't think you have to complete Baoba's first challenge, because I didn't, (too lazy) but it still appears for me. It's in the mountain area where Lickylicky and Magneton are. Good luck finding it and catching it! Hope I helped!

For Heart Gold: www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/location/246.shtml#hg
For Soul Silver: www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/location/246.shtml#ss

Not to advertise, but Serebii.net has EVERYTHING Pokemon help there. :-)

Yes but it be better to challege the elite now for you can have his 2nd evelution appear plus if you want to train it faster beat the elite and then keep challenging them to lvl up