Question from pokeplayer100

Where do I get the Arceus?

I want to get a Giratina and Griseous Orb on my HeartGold once I get it and the only way to get it is a special Arceus.

pokeplayer100 provided additional details:

I also read that it could be triggered by any Arceus gotten at the Hall of Origin. Is this true 'cause I have an Azure Flute code for my Pearl?

RaikouTGC answered:

Ask on the Di/Pe/Pl Trade board People have cloned them
0 0

Answers

MetalKingBoo answered:

Special Arecus refers to the event Arecus but since there aren't any more events relating to Arecus, it is unobtainable as of now. However you can try cheat devices like Action Replay, Pokesav to make this Arecus, or hopefully trade with someone.

UPDATE: If you live in the UK, or know somebody from there, there is an Arecus event set to happen in March, held at various places and stores around the UK.
0 0

Willster856 answered:

I think there is an event in toys r us but it may have past...
0 1

Train_Uchiha answered:

The event for Arceus to be obtained in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum to trade it over to Heartgold/Soulsilver was back in January.(US) So you need to either cheat or trade.
0 0

PacoBeanZ answered:

they will probably do the event again sometimes soon, maybe spring or summer of this year like they do with all events(they repeat them if another version is out) but dont kno exact dates( im tryin to get that question answered) ( my question iz kinda below yurZ, un answered)
0 0

Anyone have an Arceus that they want to trade for an Arceus? Answered ballsofsteel696
Arceus!? Answered chia373
I really need an Arceus?????????????? Answered rhendersonastro
Trying to get arceus? Help? Answered chia373
If i have two arceus can i use both? Answered underwater44