Where do I get the Arceus?

1. I want to get a Giratina and Griseous Orb on my HeartGold once I get it and the only way to get it is a special Arceus.

User Info: pokeplayer100

pokeplayer100 - 6 years ago
    I also read that it could be triggered by any Arceus gotten at the Hall of Origin. Is this true 'cause I have an Azure Flute code for my Pearl?

User Info: pokeplayer100

pokeplayer100 - 6 years ago

1. Ask on the Di/Pe/Pl Trade board People have cloned them

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Special Arecus refers to the event Arecus but since there aren't any more events relating to Arecus, it is unobtainable as of now. However you can try cheat devices like Action Replay, Pokesav to make this Arecus, or hopefully trade with someone.

UPDATE: If you live in the UK, or know somebody from there, there is an Arecus event set to happen in March, held at various places and stores around the UK.

User Info: MetalKingBoo

MetalKingBoo (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I think there is an event in toys r us but it may have past...

User Info: Willster856

Willster856 - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. The event for Arceus to be obtained in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum to trade it over to Heartgold/Soulsilver was back in January.(US) So you need to either cheat or trade.

User Info: Train_Uchiha

Train_Uchiha (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. they will probably do the event again sometimes soon, maybe spring or summer of this year like they do with all events(they repeat them if another version is out) but dont kno exact dates( im tryin to get that question answered) ( my question iz kinda below yurZ, un answered)

User Info: PacoBeanZ

PacoBeanZ - 6 years ago 0 0