How do i trade my pokemon from diamond to heart gold?
I go to the pokemon center then what?
RemikanC - 6 years ago
Top Voted Answer
I know how. I did the same thing for my Heartgold and Platinum games.
1. Have 2 DS's and the Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Heartgold game cards.
2. Put one cartridge in each DS.
3. Turn both games on.
4. Make sure the Pokemon you want to transfer to the other game are in both your parties.
5. Take both trainers to the part of the Poke' Center where the Union Room is.
6. Have both trainers enter the Union Room.
7. Once in, have one of the trainers talk to the other person in the room, and ask to trade.
8. On the other game, you would be asked to trade. Say, "Yes."
9. You will be taken to the trade screen. Choose the Pokemon you wish to trade for both games.
10. Enjoy your Pokemon in a completely different world!
fenixfire100 - 6 years ago
You go to the pokemon center and you trade them, you'll need a second DS of course, and some trade fodder for whatever you are bringing over
Mr_Mecha - 6 years ago
You need to have progressed far enough into the game in order to have more than one pokemon in your party. After you beat your rival the first time and visit the lab, you should get 5 pokeballs on your way back to Cherrygrove City and then you can do the trade. Or, capture a few pokemon in your pokewalker and then put them in your party.
dcoughler (Expert) - 6 years ago
go into the Union Room then talk and select trade no requirements needed
Gameflamemaster - 6 years ago
YOU MUST HAVE 2 DS's TO TRADE POKEMON!
Here are the step if you do:
1: Progress through the game enough to be able to catch pokemon.
2: Fight & catch the amount of pokemon you wish to trade.(preferabbly the weakest pokemon).
FOR BOTH DS's
3:Put all Pokemon, you wish to trade, out of your computer and into your current 6 pokemon inventory.
4: Go to the trading center inside the Pokemon center,talk to the lady at the counter,and enter
5: When both characters are in the trading room wait till you see a charcter fall from the sky and talk to him.
6: You are now talking to both characters on seperate DS so you need to look at both dialogues till you see a menu with diffrent options, and half-way down the list is trade, pick it.
7: Look at the dialouges and accept the trade offer.
8: You are now in the trade menu, pick the pokemon you would like to trade and pick,YES.
9: Repeat if there are multiple pokemon you would like to trade.
10: When done go to quit on both DS's leave the trading room by stepping on the panel, and save afterwards.
BolognaSkater - 6 years ago
For the first two steps, that is for the HEARTGOLD version.
BolognaSkater - 6 years ago
Answers up there.
This1IS1gamefaq - 6 years ago
1-Take 2 DS's
2-Choose the pokemon you want to trade
3-go to a Pokemon Center Union Club
4-Talk to the other player there and click trade
Your Welcome <_>
ValentineGil - 6 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.