Question from crimsonsigma96

Where can I find the dratini with extreme speed?

I read that you had to answer the elder s questions . I did but he didn't give me anything so what do I have to do to make him give it to me?

From: oneyoshi79 4 years ago

Okay, you had to answer ALL 5 questions CORRECTLY! Here are the answers in Order! Choose the choice listed for their respective answer.
1. First choice
2. First choice
3. Third choice
4. First choice
5. Second choice

If you answered those, go back to the house inside the dragon's den, and talk to the elder with a space in your team. If you answered the questions correctly, you should get the Dratini.
(Please take note that these answers were found using the Japanese version of the game, and is why I do not know exactly what the answers say, but these ARE the right answers.)