Question from jjtheman523

How To Get Lt. Surge and Blue's # Number?

For Lt. Surge, I ran away from zapdos, got pikachu, and went near the power plant between 9:00-12:00! For Blue , I went to Blues House and went to Daisy Oak and got only one massage (how to get 5 massages?) at Friday 15:00-16:00! Is There anything I did wrong to get their number?

Kraleck answered:

Any day from 09:00-11:59 (9 AM to 1 minute before Noon), Lt. Surge will be doing his regimental exercises outside the Power Plant. However, you must KO/catch Zapdos first for him to be here. Drop and show him a Pikachu to get his number, soldier!

Blue's little sister, Daisy, gives you his number any day from 15:00-15:59 (3 PM to 1 minute before 4 PM, a.k.a. Tea Time). However, you must show her a Max Happiness Pokemon after she has given at least 5 massages. Relax and enjoy a soothing cup of tea with her...
0 0

Answers

Saric92 answered:

Please be aware that Lt. surge won't be there every day. Just check back every day of the week to see if he's there. For blue's number, you have to get 5 massages, 1 each day for 5 days, between the hours of 3-4 P.M. Afterwards, MAKE SURE you have a pokemon with full happiness, put it at the front of your party, and show it to her. Then she'll give you blues number. Hope this helped!
0 0

Where and when can I find Lt. Surge, Clair, and Blue's numbers? Answered Spartan_Jedi117
How to get Blue's number? Answered callmeinstead
how do get Blue's number? Answered lucashh
How do I get blue's phone number? Answered link5642
Problem with blue's number? Answered Gilon28