Question from EmpressP

Where can I find a Heart Scale?

Hi,
im in desprate need of a heart scale so I can learn back Ice Fang for my red GYARADOS so please tell me where a Heart Scale is!

BerryBob answered:

The only method I found was giving Rock Smash on rocks in Cianwood City several times to get a heart scale. (It takes longer to get it ...)
2 0

Answers

sonictrainer answered:

There's one on Route 32 if you use the Dowsing Machine.
0 0

Kraleck answered:

Rock Smash at Cianwood City, Dark Cave, Rock Tunnel, Route 19, Vermillion City, and Victory Road.

Rock Smash in HG/SS:
www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/rocksmash.shtml
0 1

EmpressP answered:

uhum ok but where DO I get rock smash i never got it yet
0 0

Kraleck answered:

You can get the Rock Smash HM from the man at the Route west of Violet City, to the right of the "Odd Tree," and above the sign. You can get it as soon as you reach Violet City (in the 2nd Generation Gold, Silver, and Crystal, he gave a Rock Smash TM after getting rid of the Odd Tree).

To get that far and not have the Rock Smash HM is an indicator that you are rushing through the game too much.
1 0

frightfire answered:

You can also get one in the pokeathalon prizes for 1000pts depending on the day.
0 0