I'm in desperate need of a leafstone on pokemon heartgold can someone help me?

1. Can anyone give me one? or trade? please and thank you.

User Info: idkmybffv

idkmybffv - 6 years ago

1. Leaf Stone
    --Picknicker Gina on Route 34 (south of Goldenrod City) may call you on the Pokegear (she'll give you one when she calls about finding an Item).
    --First Prize in the Bug Catching Contest (1 in 9 chance because you can get other Stones as well, remember that the Contest is only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays).
    --Show Bill's Grandfather (lives in Bill's Kanto Region house on Route 25, north then east of Cerulean City) an Oddish when he describes it.
    --Viridian Forest in an Item Ball.
    --Pokeathlon Prize Exchange for 2500 Points (Prizes change Daily, so check often).

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 6 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. You can win one from the bug catching contest If you are early in on the game.

User Info: Tarutaru0

Tarutaru0 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Yes you can get one from the Bug Catching Contest, but it will be a random evolutionary stone, it also does not matter how far into the game you are as long as you have access to the Contest.

User Info: UnknownKirbyMan

UnknownKirbyMan - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I can trade you a pokemon holding a leaf stone.

User Info: juggalotus_vamp

juggalotus_vamp - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. you can also check the Pokeathalon once you have 2500 pts. each day they stone changes.

User Info: frightfire

frightfire - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Exactly what Kraleck said, & the days you can buy the Leafstone from the Pokeathalon's Athlete Shop for 2500 AP are Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday

User Info: sonicking2004

sonicking2004 - 6 years ago 0 0