Question from idkmybffv

I'm in desperate need of a leafstone on pokemon heartgold can someone help me?

Can anyone give me one? or trade? please and thank you.

From: Kraleck 4 years ago

Leaf Stone
--Picknicker Gina on Route 34 (south of Goldenrod City) may call you on the Pokegear (she'll give you one when she calls about finding an Item).
--First Prize in the Bug Catching Contest (1 in 9 chance because you can get other Stones as well, remember that the Contest is only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays).
--Show Bill's Grandfather (lives in Bill's Kanto Region house on Route 25, north then east of Cerulean City) an Oddish when he describes it.
--Viridian Forest in an Item Ball.
--Pokeathlon Prize Exchange for 2500 Points (Prizes change Daily, so check often).

You can win one from the bug catching contest If you are early in on the game.

Yes you can get one from the Bug Catching Contest, but it will be a random evolutionary stone, it also does not matter how far into the game you are as long as you have access to the Contest.

I can trade you a pokemon holding a leaf stone.

you can also check the Pokeathalon once you have 2500 pts. each day they stone changes.

Exactly what Kraleck said, & the days you can buy the Leafstone from the Pokeathalon's Athlete Shop for 2500 AP are Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday