Question from siriannia23

What do I do after I beat the gym leader Pryce?

I dont know what to do, I try to go to the next town but the guy that you buy the RareCandyBar from wont let me through, what do I have to do?

Answers

LeoSmashRoyale answered:

You have to stop Team Rocket in Golden Rod City i believe. If you haven't done so, go catch the Red Gyarados in the Lake of Rage
1 0

varo205 answered:

Prof. Elm calls you after leaving Pryce's gym saying something about the Radio Tower sabotage. Fly to Goldenrod City and defeat Team Rocket. After defeating T. Rocket, the RageCandyBar guy won't be there anymore. (note: you need to get dressed as a rocket to get in, so go to the underground of goldenrod and talk to a rocket guy that's in there)
1 0

chguy answered:

Once you beat Pryce you need to catch up on pretty much everything that's happened/happening. This includes: Getting Team Rocket out of Mahogany Town, curing the sick Ampharos in the Lighthouse in Olivine City, and defeating Chuck and Jasmine.
1 3

Emical_Fire answered:

It's easy. Stop Team Rocket in Goldenrod, then the guy will let you through.
1 0

ghuggi answered:

You'll get a phone call from Prof. Elm that something is going wrong in the radio tower at Golden Rod City. There you have to beat Team Rocket and then you can proceed further to Blackthorn City as the Rage Candy Bar guy won't bother you any more.
1 0

Alpha218 answered:

If you don't get the call people are referring to, that means you probably haven't beaten both Chuck and Jasmine yet. You need to have 7 badges to trigger the Team Rocket takeover of the Goldenrod Radio Tower.
1 0