Question from AMtheMaster

How do I get the tidal bell in Heartgld?

I already have the silver wing in heartgold i just need the the tidal bell.

takeru03 answered:

You don't need the tidal bell from what i read, you just need to have the silver wing and go to the bottom of whirl islands (read from serebii.net)
3 0

Answers

pokadigibakufan answered:

You can't get tidal bell in Heartgold. Only in Soulsilver.
1 1

PokeFan2013 answered:

I'm not sure, but I think you need to go to Cerulan Cape in Kanto. Eustine (the Suciune hunter) should be there and he'll tell you to do something. Either catch all three legendary beasts, or meet Suciune in Burned Tower.
1 2

SlickDS502 answered:

The Tidal bell is just the bell that would summon Lugia in SoulSilver through the story. in Heart Gold, you get the Clear bell to get Ho-oh.

as a result, the Tidal bell is unobtainable in Heartgold, and the same goes for the Clear Bell in Soul Silver
0 0

Halvy12 answered:

I got Lugia a long time ago. All you have to do is go to the spot where Lugia should be and you don't need to do anything except for get the silver wing. So just go down to Lugia and he will be there.
0 0

gamingmaster12 answered:

You don't need the Tidal Bell in HeartGold, and you can't get one anyways. You only need the Silver Wing.
You need the Bell to only catch the version specific legendary along with their wing.
0 0