Question from GameGuy_5318

Where can I find a metal coat?

I need help finding a metal coat for my Scyther. What is the fastest/ easiest way to get it

bballgogo answered:

You get one on the S.S. Aqua after beating the Elite Four. Otherwise you can buy one for 2500 athlete points, depending on the day, after obtaining the national dex. *Spoilers Ahead!* You get the national dex right before boarding the S.S. Aqua.
0 1

Answers

dcoughler answered:

You can also grab one from a wild pokemon, like magnemite or steelix. Get a fire-type pokemon with thief and flamethrower, and go shopping! ;-)
0 0

Argosax_J answered:

As said above, you can get metal coat from a magnemite early in the game (only 5% chance) but you can use stantler frisk ability for an easy finding (I did it that way) you can find stantler on route 37 and magnemite on route 38, both near Ecruteak city.
0 0

Cozmicz answered:

After u beat Lance, when u are on a ship going to Kanto, there will be an old man who will ask u to find his lost grand daughter..
When u find the girl, she will play hide and seek with u.. Find her, and go back to where her grandfather is, and he will give u Metal Coat...
0 0

eevee8 answered:

Can buy from pokeathlon dome on fridays for 2,500 athlete points (national pokedex is not needed.)
0 0

MagicMan803 answered:

I can confirm on eevee8's saying that you can buy a metal coat from the athlete points trade center on Friday's for 2,500 pts, WITHOUT the national-dex. If you don't want to wait for a 'real' Friday, change the date system setting of your DS to make it a Friday. Then you can enter the game, buy the metal coat for 2,500 pts., save, then correct the date. This is exactly how I obtained my Scizor, you can do it as well. Also, I think the jumping event(s) is/are the easiest to win (at least with my team of pokemon-pikachu, raticate, and togitec) so if you want points fast, I recommend jumping events. I myself has some trouble finding a clear answer on this particular issue so I wanted to help out anyone who had the same problem as I did.
0 0

Can anyone trade me a metal coat or munchlax? Answered MrMcMibb
How to breed a Milotic with Mirror Coat?? Open areszzjay
Trading metal-coated scyther's? Answered datadrainer326
I can't find Misty. Where can I find her? Answered mighty_joe
Where to do you find HM? Answered Jboogie8