Question from nintendoman98

How do I catch Trapinch/Vibrava?

I've already gotten the National Pokedex and I really want a Flygon because I had a Flygon in EmeraldVersion and it was awesome. So, I went to serebii.net and all it said was 25 forest blocks for the safari zone for Vibrava, and 30 rocky blocks for Trapinch. I don't know how I run into it though. And I sped up time because serebii.net said 20 days and 30 days for catching times.

Emical_Fire answered:

You can use the desert area and use rock items to bring out a Trapinch. Then evolving it is easy if you can train it right.
2 0

Answers

gaming_guru001 answered:

Easiest way to do it is to migrate your Flygon to the new game and breed it with a Ditto.
0 1

Kraleck answered:

The amount of days on serebii.net are the number of different days you actually have to PLAY the Safari Game.
0 1

AznDark2 answered:

Use the Hoenn music from the Music channel. The Hoenn music attracts Hoenn Pokemon and only be played on the radio on Wednesday I think.
1 1

GameGuy_5318 answered:

You can get them in the safari zone after you get national dex
1 1

8bitmix answered:

If you still have Emerald, and you didn't trade your DS for a DSI, migrate your Flygon over to your HeartGold from your Emerald game. You could also migrate a new Trapinch fom the desert place in Emerald, too.
Since there is a chance you might not know how to migrate pokemon from GBA to DS, I'll tell you.
First, you go to Fuchsia city and go into the buiding on the very northernmost part of the city.
Then, save, turn off your game, and insert your GBA Pokemon game into your DS .
After that, turn on your ds, and from the title screen menu, select migrate from( your GBA game).
Select your six pokemon, talk to the guy at counter after you start the game again, and catch your Pokemon in the various areas of Pal Park.
As for the safari zone, make sure you place your items in the desert area, and wait 20 or 30 days.
I dont know if the game counts the day you put the items in as day one, so I would wait longer than the time required.
0 1

Please! Can anyone give me a Trapinch or a Vibrava? Answered nintendoman98
Can i get trapinch without using pal park? Open EmpoleonLeader
What is the best way to catch mew 2? Answered killzoid23
How do I catch ho oh? Answered davidhuga14
How do i catch him? Answered azvin314