Rotom..?

1. Okay, so I heard that if I traded my Rotom from Platinum to my HeartGold, that there is a place in my HeartGold that I can go to to change it into, like a washer or something else. So, what part in the game do I go to to get it??

User Info: Spazziee

Spazziee - 6 years ago
    Well , how did you get Rotom in HG ?

User Info: HakushinMaster

HakushinMaster - 5 years ago
    They didn't get Rotom in HG, they traded it from Platinum at the Old Cheatu, talking to a TV and traded it to their HG game.

User Info: CauchyBonnieBun

CauchyBonnieBun - 1 year ago

1. I can't be certain but I think it's silph co.. Check the top faq it's in there

User Info: datenshi123

datenshi123 - 6 years ago 0 1

1. Silph Co
    www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/forms.shtml

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 2
  2. When you transform Rotom does he automatically learn the different move? Or do you have to level him?

User Info: Deviknyte

Deviknyte - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. To change Rotom's Forme, go to the Silph Co building in Saffron City. At the top left of the 1st floor there is an elevator with a sign next to it. If you have Rotom in your party, this elevator becomes unlocked. When you take the elevator, it drops you off in the room with Rotom's appliances. Hope this helps!

User Info: espeondude

espeondude - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Silph Co.
    Top left corner of the 1st floor, there's an elevator. The elevator will only work if you have Rotom out first. When it goes down a floor, you enter a room with 5 appliances. Depending on the appliance, Rotom will change shape and learn a special move.
    Fan (Air Slash)
    Oven (Overheat)
    Fridge (Blizzard)
    Washer (Hydro Pump)
    Mower (Leaf Storm)

User Info: brokendwarf

brokendwarf - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. You need to beat the elite four and Lance, the champion, to go to this area. Once you have completed that, you need to go back home and professor's house. After you receive your S.S. Aqua ticket, go to Olivine City. Go south, inside a building, and give the man blocking a door your ticket. Board the S.S. Aqua, and when you get inside, an old man will bump into you. He will say sorry and he's worried about his granddaughter that got lost on the ship. Go east, and go out the doorway to your room. Go inside the room to the left of your room. Talk to the guy sleeping in a bed, and battle. Once you defeat him, go up the ladder/staircase north. Go east and go ahead and keep going up the ladder until you reach the captain's room. Talk to the little girl, and keep going down until your near the room where the seasick guy is. Head west outside there, and talk to the little girl. Her grandpa will come rushing and thank you with a metal coat, to evolve Onix and Gligar. They need to hold it and level up. After, get out of the ship, and defeat Lt. Surge, Vermilion City gym leader and keep progressing until you get to the city where Silph Co. is. Go inside and put your Rotom in front so it walks with you. Go to the elevator (northwest) and go down. You will see objects and I think interact with them and it will turn into the item. For example: Fridge. Hope I helped!

User Info: CauchyBonnieBun

CauchyBonnieBun - 1 year ago 0 0