Question from Spazziee

Okay, so I heard that if I traded my Rotom from Platinum to my HeartGold, that there is a place in my HeartGold that I can go to to change it into, like a washer or something else. So, what part in the game do I go to to get it??

HakushinMaster asked for clarification:

Well , how did you get Rotom in HG ?

CauchyBonnieBun asked for clarification:

They didn't get Rotom in HG, they traded it from Platinum at the Old Cheatu, talking to a TV and traded it to their HG game.

datenshi123 answered:

I can't be certain but I think it's silph co.. Check the top faq it's in there
0 1

RaikouTGC answered:

Silph Co
2 2

Deviknyte answered:

When you transform Rotom does he automatically learn the different move? Or do you have to level him?
0 0

espeondude answered:

To change Rotom's Forme, go to the Silph Co building in Saffron City. At the top left of the 1st floor there is an elevator with a sign next to it. If you have Rotom in your party, this elevator becomes unlocked. When you take the elevator, it drops you off in the room with Rotom's appliances. Hope this helps!
0 0

brokendwarf answered:

Silph Co.
Top left corner of the 1st floor, there's an elevator. The elevator will only work if you have Rotom out first. When it goes down a floor, you enter a room with 5 appliances. Depending on the appliance, Rotom will change shape and learn a special move.
Fan (Air Slash)
Oven (Overheat)
Fridge (Blizzard)
Washer (Hydro Pump)
Mower (Leaf Storm)
0 0

CauchyBonnieBun answered:

You need to beat the elite four and Lance, the champion, to go to this area. Once you have completed that, you need to go back home and professor's house. After you receive your S.S. Aqua ticket, go to Olivine City. Go south, inside a building, and give the man blocking a door your ticket. Board the S.S. Aqua, and when you get inside, an old man will bump into you. He will say sorry and he's worried about his granddaughter that got lost on the ship. Go east, and go out the doorway to your room. Go inside the room to the left of your room. Talk to the guy sleeping in a bed, and battle. Once you defeat him, go up the ladder/staircase north. Go east and go ahead and keep going up the ladder until you reach the captain's room. Talk to the little girl, and keep going down until your near the room where the seasick guy is. Head west outside there, and talk to the little girl. Her grandpa will come rushing and thank you with a metal coat, to evolve Onix and Gligar. They need to hold it and level up. After, get out of the ship, and defeat Lt. Surge, Vermilion City gym leader and keep progressing until you get to the city where Silph Co. is. Go inside and put your Rotom in front so it walks with you. Go to the elevator (northwest) and go down. You will see objects and I think interact with them and it will turn into the item. For example: Fridge. Hope I helped!
0 0

What is good for Rotom? Open brokendwarf
Where and how can I catch Rotom?? Answered Emi3280
Can Someone Trade me a Rotom? Open MephTheCabbit
Is this a good Wash Rotom? Unanswered Ethanxd205
Rotom form and moveset advice please? Open drakosrath1