Question from BrilIiant

Is there a way to get Dialga/Palkia/Giratina in HeartGold?

If there is then how to I get one of them?

nintendoman98 answered:

Yes. You can choose from Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga. They are all at level 1. You get them in Sinjoh Ruins, which is somewhere in Johto. But to unlock them you need the special Arceus from the 12th Pokemon movie, or the Areceus that they gave away at Toys R Us. You have to trade it to either HeartGold or SoulSilver from either Platinum, Pearl, or Diamond. I hope I helped.
4 1

Answers

RaikouTGC answered:

Actually any Arceus will work, including if you Hacked the Azure Flute into Di/Pe/Pl I have tried this and Verified

But it may be limited to one Event Arceus and one In-game caught one
0 0

gamingmaster12 answered:

Taking one of the two special Arceus to Ruins of Alph will allow you to unlock the event in HG/SS which allows you to catch any one of the three - Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.
You have to take the specific Arceus to the lead Archaologist.

Dialga will be holding Adamant Orb and will know Metal Burst, Palkia will be holding Lustrous Orb and will know Hydro Pump, and Giratina will be holding Griseous Orb and will know Shadow Sneak.
This is the only way of getting a Griseous Orb and therefore Origin Forme Giratina in HG/SS without cheats until today.

You can do this event twice, once with the event Arceus which has been given away, and once with the Hall of Origin Arceus from D/P/Pt which hasn't been given away yet.
But you can use AR and/or Pokesav to get them both anyways if you like, because that will work too.
The second time you do the event, things will be a little different, and you can only choose between the other two you didn't choose earlier.
0 0

MackGuides answered:

Yes You Can Get One of them by using AR or Pokesav as stated in the other comments.
But Like just like the fact you cant catch Ho-oh originally in Platinum you cant Catch Dialga, Palkia or Giritina in Heart Gold.
Mainly because if you payed any attention to Pokemon Pearl, Diamond Platinum then you would know that These Pokemon created SINNOH from Mt. Coronet.
You are in Johto so the only legends to hear of there are the Ho-oh, Lugia and Legendary Dogs Myths.
Keep in mind that for every Pokemon Game theres a specific Legendary Linked with the story just look at the Box of the Game.
0 0

blue_wing_414 answered:

Yes,trade with DPP.
0 1

gangstacow4 answered:

I would like to confirm RaikouTGC`s comment I used an Arceus obtained from a hacked azure flute and I chose a Dialga level one and it knows Dragonbreath and Scary Face
0 0