Question from gerger41
Where can I find (the magnet train pass)?
If you can get the magnet train pass where do you get it?
Top Voted Answer
Getting the Magnet Train Pass:
1. Fix the Power Plant.
2. Talk to the Copycat in Saffron City.
3. Go to Vermilion City's Fan Club (Save first if you want to try for a different Latias/Latios Nature, depending on your Version).
4. Talk to the fat guy for the Lost Item.
5. Leave and Steven Stone talks about Latias/Latios (spawning it as a runner in Kanto, which is why I mentioned saving first).
6. Talk to Copycat to return her favorite Clefairy Pokedoll (in FireRed/LeafGreen you could exchange a Pokedoll for the Move Mimic as a Tutored Move) for the Pass.
This question has been successfully answered and closed
You need to talk to copycat after fixing the power plant. She will tell you that she lost her doll, and you need to find it. Go to the fan club in Vermilion city and talk to the guy with the clefairy doll. Take it back to copycat and she will give you the magnet pass.
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|How can I get a Magnet Train Pass and my Hoenn starter??||Answered||Emi3280|
|Where to train?||Open||TailsDollTails|
|How do you EV train or What is it?||Answered||cswayliv|
|Where do i need to train?||Open||domonator777|
|Wat lvl to EV train?||Open||VietNewb|