Question from Gh_M45t3r17

Where can I find (shiny stone)?

I can't find it. They don't sell it at the dome, I checked everyday of the week. So where do you find it?

From: Kraleck 4 years ago

You cannot get one by yourself and without a Trade until you have the National Dex. To get it, clear the Pokemon League and enter Olivine Harbor (you don't need to take the S.S. Aqua immediately).

The one in National Park requires HM08 (Rock Climb), which you get well after the National Dex. Complete the 8 Kanto Gyms and talk to Prof. Oak for HM08.

The ones sold at the Pokeathlon Dome are 1/day and, likewise, only available when you have the National Dex. They cost 3,000 Athlete Points each and are sold almost every day (all except Tuesdays and Fridays).

Can be obtained in: the Pokeathlon Dome (SuMoWeThSa), and the National Park.

Near the top right corner of the National Park, there is a hole in the fence next to some kid playing on a GBA. Go through the fence, and one of the items on the inside should be a Shiny Stone.