Question from Emi3280

How do I catch Ho-Oh,and where do I get Lugia??

Right now I am in Burned Tower.Just info,all right?? Plz answer my question!!

But where do I get the rainbow wing?? Even if it is a spoiler,plz tell me.

From: Kraleck 4 years ago

The legendary bird on your game's box is mandatory to battle, so don't worry about if, just when. The other takes a lot more story progress than the first.

Rainbow/Silver Wing is obtained by defeating Rocket Admin Archer (the Boss Trainer after Gym Leader #7, Pryce) and talking to the Goldenrod Radio Station Manager afterwards (Rainbow Wing for HeartGold, Silver Wing for SoulSilver).

To meet the bird for that wing, get all 8 Badges, talk to Prof. Elm (you'll get the Master Ball, but you may want to save it for Entei, Raikou, or Latias (HeartGold)/Latios (SoulSilver)), and go to Ecruteak City. Heal and stock up on Revives then fight the Kimono Girls in Ecruteak Dance Hall (5 Battles, 1 Pokemon per Kimono Girl, no breaks in-between).

Afterwards you'll get the Clear/Tidal Bell and a little girl will rush in saying she saw Ho-oh/Lugia flying overhead (Clear Bell and Ho-oh for HeartGold, Tidal Bell and Lugia for SoulSilver). The Kimono girls will leave for the Pokemon's nest (top of the Bell Tower in Ecruteak City for Ho-oh, bottom of Whirl Islands for Lugia).

For the optional counterpart to your bird, once you reach Pewter City in Kanto, talk to the old man standing on a hill in the northeast part of town for the other Wing Key Item. You don't need the other's Bell, you can just go straight to the nest.

Best Balls for Ho-oh - Quick (Turn 1 to Turn 5), Timer (Turn 40+), Dusk (Night), Ultra (as a last resort)
Best Balls for Lugia - Heavy (Turn 6 to Turn 39), Quick, Timer, Dusk (if you don't have Heavy)

Heavy Ball works exactly like a Normal Pokeball does VS Ho-oh, so don't waste them on it.

After you get the rainbow wing and masterball you fight kimono girls defeat them you can fight ho-oh lugia is in whirlwind islandsbut that is after you get into kanto and have the silverwing