Question from Emi3280

How can I catch Pikachu and how do I wake up the Snorlax outside the Diglet cave??

Plz help.There is a Snorlax sleeping just in front of a place where I need to go.And where can I find a Pikachu,without having Yellow Forest in the Pokewalker??

Groudon199 answered:

Pikachu can be found in Viridian Forest.

To wake up Snorlax, you need the expansion card from the radio tower in Lavender Town. To get that, go to the Power Plant to find out that you need to retrieve a stolen machine part. Go to Cerulean City to find a Team Rocket member. Head north and talk to him to start a battle. Defeat him, then look around in the upper left corner of the Cerulean City gym for the stolen part. Return the part to the Power Plant, then talk to the person near the stairs inside the radio tower to receive the expansion card. Return to the Snorlax and "talk" to it with the Pokeflute radio station playing.
0 0