Question from loffie

I cannot find suicune even after doing all the prerequisites?

I followed all the steps but suicune still doesn't appear on route 25.
even after defeating misty and seeing suicune on route 14, i go back to route 25 but its still not there.
do i have to capture the other 2 dogs before i can battle suicune??

loffie provided additional details:

I did though, i followed all the instructions from serebi.net n stuff buh it still doesnt appear....

loffie provided additional details:

Okay this is weird, suicune is a blank in my pokedex and eusines not even at route 14... its like they both disappeared. =S is my game screwed or something then?

loffie provided additional details:

I couldn't have missed the spot outside Mt Mortar as i did meet up with eusine at route14... however a week or so after, i decided to go n try to catch suicune but both eusine n suicune disappeared off the whole game.. so im kind of confused atm =S

loffie provided additional details:

But i did beat mistys gym aswell o.o
so far i've done everything in the game (including capturing moltres, articuno and zaptos, beating the elite 4 again after getting all the kanto badges, and seeing suicune at all those other locations) apart from beating red.
but its still not appearing =S

Answers

Emi3280 answered:

serebii.net. That will work.
0 0

Kraleck answered:

You saw it at the following locations...

__1. Cianwood City (Eusine Battle afterwards)
__2. Outside Mt. Mortar's center entrance (Surf and Cut needed)
__3. Vermillion Harbor (mandatory)
__4. Route 14

...and you...

__Fixed the Power Plant
__Interrupted Misty's date
__Went to any indoor location

...and still cannot Battle Suicune? Check your Pokedex for Suicune's entry and talk to Eusine at Route 14, just in case. If Suicune is only a picture in your Dex, defeat Lance again and go to Ecruteak's Burned Tower because somebody played your game and KO'd it.

P.S. Battling Misty is NOT a required step.
0 0

Kraleck answered:

You may have missed the spot outside Mt. Mortar. It is often overlooked by people who pass through the interior of Mt. Mortar to Mahogany Town before getting Surf or by those who pass by without using Cut and heading to meet it..
0 0

synbar answered:

For anyone else with this problem, I had seen Suicune in all the places listed (Burned Tower, Cianwood, island outside Mt Mortar, Vermilion Harbor, Route 14 and spoke to Eusine), and had fixed the power plant, interreupted Misty's date on hill just east of Bill's house) and in and out of numerous buildings. Suicune would NOT appear.

So I beat Misty's gym, went back to the hill where the date was interrupted, and bingo! There he was waiting.
0 0

32984757 answered:

Go to the burning tower to see if suicune is there
0 0

Tweekscute answered:

You have to DEFEAT Misty to make Suicune appear, I don't know why nobody's mentioned that...
0 0

PowerPuffGirls1 answered:

Well, first you meet suicune at the burned tower, then you meet her/him atcianwood city, then south of mountin mortar, then at vermillion city then route 14 then burned tower.
0 0

MAHunter1988 answered:

Okay people I had this problem but figured it out by going back and retracing the steps. The issue I was having was that I missed the meeting/occasion outside of Mt. Mortar so I went back to see him there; however you will need to do all of the steps again as it resets and has to be done in the order shown above so if you missed it at any point go back to the one you missed and follow the steps and locations through again, Suicune will be back in the game.
0 0

Where can I find suicune? Answered Game_Freak30
Where is Suicune now? Answered Magicboy727
Best way to catch a suicune? Answered pinkpool2897
How many times does suicune run away from you? Answered killzoid23
Where do you catch Suicune? Answered basericky