Question from Master_roxas

Safari Zone Blocks?

So I only did the Safari zone quests after defeating Red. When will Baoba call me for the update on getting the blocks so I can catch new Pokemon?

Kraleck answered:

Figured out a rough estimate of when Baoba calls.

After 3 hours and the following conditions are met (whichever comes later), Baoba will call about new Safari Zone blocks. You'll need the National Dex, which you already obtained before you got on the S.S. Aqua.
_X_ Board the S.S. Aqua at Olivine Port.
_?_ Defeat the Ace Trainer* who gives you a Nugget on Route 25.
_X_ Get 4 or 5 Kanto Badges (likely 4).
_X_ Get 6 or 7 Kanto Badges (likely 6).

* He doesn't do the [ ! ]-and-walk-up-to-you spiel like a normal Trainer does. You need to talk to him.

Since you've already beaten Red and have done the Safari Zone Geodude and Safari Zone Sandshrew quests, you should be getting a call in ~3 hours. Play with the new blocks then wait another 3 hours. Unless you actually place one of the new blocks, you won't get a call.
2 0

Answers

MetalKingBoo answered:

Just keep doing different events when playing the game. You'll eventually get a call from him.
EG: Battling Wild Pokemon, Trainers. Entering into caves / dungeons, houses and buildings, etc etc.
0 0

GekkoDefender answered:

Well, i get calls from Prof Oak randomly, sometimes, after i finish Pokeathlon.
Why no just do random stuff.
0 0

How do I solve the safari zone blocks? Open dimarchi
Safari zone help? Open skidogg88
Safari Zone? Open jwolfe340
Rares in safari Zone? Answered RedDoan
Safari Zone- Objects? Answered mobula_4000