Can I fight Giovanni?

1. Ive heard people say hes in the game but i have no idea where he is. So where is he and how do i get to him? I have 16 badges and ive beaten Red, in addition to catching all 10 Legendaries that you can fight without an event, so any qualifications there are i should meet unless its an event thing? Oh and what level are his pokemon? not that its a problem regardless since my whole team is upper 90s but it still helps to know.

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman - 6 years ago

1. You fight him in an event that's unlocked with a special Celebi. The event hasn't been released yet.

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

1. You need an Event Celebi, he is tougher than the other Team Rocket Members, but not by much, and Red makes him look weak.

User Info: XDWarrior

XDWarrior - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. His pokemon are in the low-mid 40's, he has 4 pokemon but I don't want to give to many spoilers.

User Info: futureTrunks374

futureTrunks374 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I think the other guys have answered your question, but I'm gonna add one more detail.
    If you wanna see WHERE you fight him, go to Tohjo falls, head behind the waterfall, and there should be a partially hidden door right behind the second waterfall. You fight him in that room.
    However, should you be lucky enough to get the Celebi, you don't go there. Rather, you head to the Ilex Forest Shrine, and you should be taken to Tohjo Falls along the course of the event.

User Info: tyranitaronweed

tyranitaronweed - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/celebi.shtml

This page is all about the battle with Giovanni, but it contains MASSIVE plotline spoilers.

User Info: Carbuncle009

Carbuncle009 - 5 years ago 0 0