Question from Colder69

Arceus?

So, I got one Arceus for Pearl and one for Platinum, both traded to Heart Gold. I will be trading one of them to my bf.
Can I use both for the Sinjoh ruins event to get two of the three legendaries, and will my bf still be able to do the event if I have already used the Arceus on my cartridge?

RaikouTGC answered:

Not completely True Smoke;

Only One Event Arceus will ever work (There are three Events, JPN EIGAKAN, US TRU, Eur/Aus MICHINA

BUT if you hacked the Azure Flute Event in Di/Pe/Pl and get a Hall of Origin Arceus, it will work also, but only after the Event Arceus has been used.

So you can technically do the Event twice
This has been well documented by multiple sources including Bulbapedia and Serebii.net
1 0

Answers

SmokeRulz answered:

Once you activate the event, you can only get one of the three dragons. You don't get one dragon for every Arceus you trade in or anything like that. And yes, your BF should be able to get the event as well, no problem. It just requires an Arceus from D/P/Pt or Movie 12.
0 2

Anyone have an Arceus that they want to trade for an Arceus? Answered ballsofsteel696
Arceus please? Answered DemonBunnies
Arceus!? Answered chia373
How to get arceus? Open chia373
Trying to get arceus? Help? Answered chia373