Question from Emi3280

Who is Missingno and how do I get him??

I was reading some boards for the Gold,Red,Blue,and Yellow,and people talked about a Mew Glitch and a Missingno.I want to get the Missingno in my HG (he sounds powerful).What or who is Missingno?? and how do I get him??

FrozenTime answered:

Missingno doesn't exist in HG. It's a glitch Pokemon that ruins your game.
2 0

Answers

Kraleck answered:

Missingno is just a bunch of glitchy, broken code in Gen I. Missingno could cause cloning and Mew glitches in Red, Blue, and Yellow Versions. It was "fixed" in Gen II (Gold, Silver, and Crystal) and absent since Gen III's (Ruby/Sapphire) debut.

To get it, play the original Gameboy games, talk to the guy in Viridian who talks about catching Pokemon, say No, the talk again and say Yes, Fly to Cinnabar Island, and Surf along the shore at the right side. It cannot leave those games, so you cannot get it in HG/SS.
0 0

XDWarrior answered:

That isn't entirely true, Missingno CAN be seen and (perhaps) caught in other games. However, it involves hacking, so it can mess with aspects of your game. Your best bet is not to make contact with it nor a Bad Egg at all.
0 0

Typhlosionfan answered:

If you do spot the missingno, which i dont know if its in the new gold and silver, but if you do i suggest not to get it because it can mess up the entire game and/or erase your game.
0 0

XDWarrior answered:

One last thing... my new website is currently devoted to MissingNo. and is a ghost town, but is generally a good MissingNo information source, so here:

www.missingnogames.webs.com

I hope that I helped.
0 0

hexidimentional answered:

Little bit of trivia, if you talk to the old man he walks away and you cant talk to him again. I thought that was kinda a nod to the old bug and a middle finger for trying
0 0

Typhlosionfan answered:

I found out you can get missingno in any DS pokemon game by putting a legendary and a ditto in the daycare and having the instant egg AR code then hatching it and you'll get a missingno. BUT BE WARNED, IT CAN MESS UP YOUR GAME!!!!!!!
0 0

TheBadNewsBear answered:

My only knowledge of Missingo was in the Gen 1 games. You surfed along the right hand side of Cinnabar Island until this messed up bunch of lines appeared called Missingo if you killed it whatever was at the top of your items list you got 99 of, e.g. master balls or rare candies, but if you caught it your game was messed up forever. BEWARE!
0 0

hallstromjr answered:

I hear people saying that you can't catch Missing No. in Gen. 1 or else it will mess up your game. This is not tre. You CAN in fact catch it and if you use a Rare Candy on it, it will evolve into a Kanghaskan that knows: Water Gun, Water Gun, and Sky Attack.
But I've never found it in other games besides Red Blue and Yellow.
0 0

Missingno?? Answered Emi3280
Can't migrate Pokemon from FireRed to HeartGold. What do I do? Open K3rm1t_51
Pal Park? Migration? HELP Open VegasValentine
Pokewalker Help? Unanswered GlitchyEmblem
Help please? Answered Haruhi666chan