Question from Broman97

How do I solve the Ho-Oh puzzle in Runis of Alph?

I want to solve the puzzle but I cant I have tried everything but I just can solve it, someone really gott help me

Kraleck answered:

If you mean the Unown Text puzzle, have Ho-oh in your party and check your party when in the room. Otherwise, listen to Smoke Rulz.
2 0

Answers

SmokeRulz answered:

You solve it... like you solve every other puzzle. The only thing that makes it really difficult is that because of how Ho-Oh is drawn, the pieces are very confusing, so you end up putting some pieces in the wrong spots, even though they may look correct. With enough patience you can solve it, but, if you're really that desperate, here is a screenshot:

www.pokedream.com/games/goldsilver/walkthrough/alph_hooh.gif

I think this is a shot from the original GBC Gold/Silver, but no matter, it should still look basically the same in HG/SS.
1 0

zerojetters answered:

Man, just check on youtube
0 1

How do I solve the puzzle saying "water" in the Ruins of Alph? Answered weegee580
How do I solve the ruins of alph mystery? Answered Shinyluxray118
Ruins of alph? Answered xxyyzzz
Can anyone help me with the ruins of alph? Answered vbujfk
Ruins of Alph help? Answered pikarosalover