Question from Megazero121

How do you make more master balls and rare candies?

You could do this on other pokemon games and want to do it on this one.

mroblivion94 answered:

If u get a teddiursa it can sometimes pickup rare candies and i think if u win the lotto at the goldenrod radio tower with all numbers matching up u get another masterball
2 0

Answers

hallstromjr answered:

You are probably talking about Gen. 1 with the Missingno. glitch.

If you want to maake Master Balls or Rare candies, then you need to buy an Action Replay, which is a cheating device. You can look up the codes online for all items and such, but be warned: they have a possibility to ruin your game so I suggest you not do it.
1 0

Ezz69 answered:

Options:
1: legitimate
Pokemon with the "Pick up" ability will pick up rare candies. You cna very occasionally get a masterball from the lottery

2: Cheating
a: Action replay - I'm surprised nobody has yet updated Gamefaqs with a list of codes for all items, I expect the Action Replay site has them already. For some codes, you may totally screw up your cartridge, so care is advised.

b: download a hacked Action Replay save and trade the items across. Helps if you are using another system than AR, or have an (unmentionable copy)

c: if you have an (unmentionable copy), you will need a second DS - copy your original save, transfer required item(s) from save-copy to original save, copy original save again and repeat as required.

So, unless you are willing to cheat, you can't.
1 0

greycrobat answered:

rare candies --> pickup ability
I got 3 pacerichus over lvl 91 a ambipom lvl 100 and a lvl 91 meoth al with pickup. They give me lots of rare candies (and other items too. i got 60 dusk stones >.<)

master bal --> lottery.
one of my friends has got 5 masterbals. he was quite lucky tough.

dont cheat. you fake yourself and the game then.
0 0

andykg answered:

If you make Shuckle hold a Oran berry long enough, it'll become a rarecandy.
1 0

ashoe3 answered:

So where do you catch patchurisu\
0 0