How do I catch Nosepass?

1. The safari zone guide on gamefaqs says that it can be caught in the meadow area with 18 blocks after 30+ days. Does this mean that I have to have had 18 blocks in the meadow for 30 days, or can I have played for 30 days, put 18 blocks in the meadow, and nosepass immediately become available?

User Info: MystJake

MystJake - 6 years ago

1. Basically, you must have 18 "Peak" Blocks THEN play/wait for 30 days.
    And unfortunately, you can't just turn the DS clock to 30 days.

Anyways, by then Nosepass should be available for capture.
    I'll make a note that if you have Platinum and you can trade, it's easier to find Nosepass there. (Mt Coronet)

User Info: MetalKingBoo

MetalKingBoo (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. The **mutually exclusive** criteria for Nosepass in the Safari Zone:
    --Meadow area must be active for 30 Days
    --Meadow area must have 18 for its Peak value (Peak objects are Small Rock, Big Rock, Mossy Rock)

It takes 10 days to double Plains object values, 20 for Forest, 30 for Peak, and 40 for Water the first time, then 40 days after those multiplier steps to increase each objects' multipliers by 1 step.

That means, if you...
    ...place 9 Peak objects in the Meadow and wait 30 days (9 Peak value x 2 = 18), Nosepass will appear.
    ...place 6 Peak objects in the Meadow and wait 70 days (6 Peak value x 3 = 18), Nosepass will appear.
    ...place 6 Peak objects in the Meadow, wait 30 days (6 x 2 = 12), then place 6 more Peak (12 + 6 = 18), Nosepass will appear.
    ...wait 30 days then place 18 Peak objects in the Meadow, Nosepass will appear.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0