Question from Koganesaga

Celebi in HG/SS?

I know there's a whole bunch of questions regarding this already, but more of them are 3+ months old. I've also heard they gave it away with the new movie in Japan. If they plan on doing this in America, does anyone know when we can expect the movie?

P.S. To get the Zoroark in black and white (excluding it's pre-evolved form) do you have to transfer the pre-order only movie shiny legendary dogs or will the regular ones do?

Koganesaga provided additional details:

Well if Celebi is given away when the movie comes out, when is the movie?

Also you dodged the second question: Does it have to be one of the shinnies they give away with the pre-order or can it be one of the regular dogs you catch?

Answers

darkrai100 answered:

Well I would expect the movie Phantom Chapion Zoroark to come out along the lines of when Arceus and the Jewel of Life came out. You get the celebi and transfer it to Black or White to get Zorua. Also if you trade one of the legendary dogs you unlock Illusion Forest where Zorork is.
0 0

RaikouTGC answered:

It has not been announced yet when that event or any other will be at this point. If anyone knows it is some promotions guy at The Pokemon Company NA
0 0

HumDog answered:

According to the official HS/SS page, the event starts tomorrow [2-21-11] at gamestop and ends 3-6-11. Apparently, you can also get celebi from the Black and White tour that's been going on since 2-5-11.
0 0

When celebi??? Answered seamonster97
How can i get Celebi? Open OmegamegaX
How do I get celebi? Answered njablaze
How do i find celebi? Open kpupjr
Mew and Celebi AR code help? Open The_Phoenix89