Question from Lightblade3268

How do I get shiny eevee?

I been trying for a long time but I cant seem to get a shiny eevee. Can I just hatch a bunch of eggs and get one?

EliteError answered:

The easiest way to get one with out hacking is to get an eevee from a different country and breed it with one from a different country as the first one. It cuts the chance of it being shiny from 1 in 8,192 to 1 in 2,048. It cuts it by 75%! If you cant be bothered to hatch 100s of eevee eggs in hope of getting a shiny one just go to my trade board. (www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000442-pokemon-heartgold-soulsilver-trade/58174281) Just ask for one and follow the steps and I will trade you a shiny eevee as soon as I can :D
1 0

Answers

HumDog answered:

One way is by hatching one from the breeder and a lot of luck.
Another way might be to save in front of who ever gives you an eevee in the game and keep soft resetting until you get a shiny one. I'm not entirely sure if it'll work, but it might if eevee isn't automatically generated with each game.
0 0