Question from Jboogie8

Asked: 4 years ago

EXP. Share?

Where do you find it?I have Red Gyrados scale.(Sorry about the spelling.)

Top Voted Answer

From: Kraleck 4 years ago

Route 30, Mr. Pokemon's House. He's the guy that Prof. Elm sent you to meet in the very beginning. Agree to trade your Red Scale for the Exp. Share.

Likewise, you'll be able to trade the RageCandyBar to a man in Kanto later in the game for a TM64.

Rated: +2 / -0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Submitted Answers


Go to mr. pokemon and hell go like "Oh you have a red scale want to trade?" say yes hell run to the one place grab it then youll get it.

Rated: +0 / -0

Once you catch/kill the Red Gyarados at Lake of Rage, you'll get the Red Scale. Take that to Mr. Pokemon (Route 30) & he'll ask if you'll give it to him... Say yes & he'll give you EXP. Share.

Rated: +0 / -0

Talk to Mr. Pokemon after you get Red Scale

Rated: +0 / -0

Give teh red scale to Mr. Pokemon and he'll give you the Exp Share. He's on route 30 where you visited at the beginning of the game.

Rated: +0 / -0

Respond to this Question

You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.

Similar Questions

question status from
EXP share and EVs? Answered Gasekura1788
Exp share? Open graydonmoney
Exp. Share usage? Answered GKStriker
Where can I find exp share? Answered darkrai100
Exp. Share & Base Stats??? Answered Wolferay