Question from Torterra1995

Where and When can i get a staryu?

I want a starmie on my team and i have no idea how to get it. If you can, could you also tell me where to get a water stone?

Answers

silenthillmania answered:

You can get a water stone in the bug catching contest on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at the National Park if you come first in the second round. Also, Staryu can be located at these locations though it is rare to find; route 34, route 40, route 47, Olivine City, Cianwood City, Union Cave, Cherrygrove City.

Since I get the locations from Bulbapedia here is the citation for the page incase you care to look yourself.

Bulbapedia Creative Common Share-Alike Lisense, n.d. Web. 5 Jan. 2010. <www.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Staryu_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29>.
0 0

randomjunk23 answered:

Also if you have the sandy beach (whatever) route unlocked on your walker there are a lot of staryu to be found
0 0

Greekguy8 answered:

You can get a staryu for a certain number of steps in a !!! or !! bush that holds a water stone at the beyond the sea pokewalker course. It is unlocked by having an international trade using the GTC
0 0