Question from MOPH3AD

Team rocket at golden rod city radio tower?

I beat team rocket at there hide out mahogany town then they went to goldenrod city to the radio tower but it wont let me do anything is there something i need to get or do?

MOPH3AD provided additional details:

I did theres nothing all i did was help the eledtric pokemon at the light house then went to the under ground base of team rocket then i left to golden rod city

MOPH3AD provided additional details:

i had to beat the gym leader Pryce for got about him then i went back to golden rod city and then i continued my adventure

frankkc13 asked for clarification:

I am having the same problem. I beat mahogany gym, but I missed the phone call on accident, and calling elm only makes him talk to me about eggs.

MetalKingBoo answered:

Try going into the underground subway.
You should see a lone person that's dressed up as a Rocket Grunt. He actually helps you out by disguising you as a Rocket Grunt, so you can gain access to the Radio Tower floors.
3 0

Answers

MetalKingBoo answered:

Hmm... my only guess is to enter Cianwood City and go west, into the new Routes that lead to the Safari Zone. Assuming you already beat Jasmine of course.

Other than that, I got no other clue...
Btw, when you beat the Rocket Hideout, did you get a phone call when you got out?
0 0

keithcc95 answered:

Once you get to goldenrod, go underground- its at the very top beside the Name Rater's Tent. In there you will find a lone Rocket Grunt and he will dress you up as a Rocket Member. You can then go to the radio towers and you will, be allowed in
0 0