Team rocket at golden rod city radio tower?

1. I beat team rocket at there hide out mahogany town then they went to goldenrod city to the radio tower but it wont let me do anything is there something i need to get or do?

User Info: MOPH3AD

MOPH3AD - 6 years ago
    I did theres nothing all i did was help the eledtric pokemon at the light house then went to the under ground base of team rocket then i left to golden rod city

User Info: MOPH3AD

MOPH3AD - 6 years ago
    i had to beat the gym leader Pryce for got about him then i went back to golden rod city and then i continued my adventure

User Info: MOPH3AD

MOPH3AD - 6 years ago
    I am having the same problem. I beat mahogany gym, but I missed the phone call on accident, and calling elm only makes him talk to me about eggs.

User Info: frankkc13

frankkc13 - 6 years ago

1. Try going into the underground subway.
    You should see a lone person that's dressed up as a Rocket Grunt. He actually helps you out by disguising you as a Rocket Grunt, so you can gain access to the Radio Tower floors.

User Info: MetalKingBoo

MetalKingBoo (Expert) - 6 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. Hmm... my only guess is to enter Cianwood City and go west, into the new Routes that lead to the Safari Zone. Assuming you already beat Jasmine of course.

Other than that, I got no other clue...
    Btw, when you beat the Rocket Hideout, did you get a phone call when you got out?

User Info: MetalKingBoo

MetalKingBoo (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Once you get to goldenrod, go underground- its at the very top beside the Name Rater's Tent. In there you will find a lone Rocket Grunt and he will dress you up as a Rocket Member. You can then go to the radio towers and you will, be allowed in

User Info: keithcc95

keithcc95 - 6 years ago 0 0