Question from grandmasterpie3

Im very confused... what do i do after getting the seventh badge?

I think it has something to do with the man blocking your path from mahogany to blackthorn city but he wont move!!! ive checked everywhere....

Answers

Deefrenzy41 answered:

Go to the radio tower and run off team rocket.
2 1

MizYin answered:

Go up to the Lake of Rage, fight and KO/capture the Red Gyarados in the center-ish of the lake, Surf back down to the shore, and a certain someone will be waiting for you to further the plot. Do what he says, basically. Go back down to Mahogany Town and go into that little shop that sells the weird stuff, and let the plot stuff ensue. Prepare to fight a lot of Rockets....XD
0 1

ttocsic1 answered:

Fight off team rocket in the radio tower in goldenrod.
0 1

LeitorDS answered:

Fight off team rocket in the radio tower in goldenrod. OR Go back down to Mahogany Town and go into that little shop that sells the weird stuff, and let the plot stuff ensue. Prepare to fight a lot of Rockets....XD
0 0

Confused ? Open GottchuPikachu
I'm confused?????? Answered newdividTF
What do I do after I got my 4th badge? Open RSGirl90
I just got the 16th badge... now what? Answered SkylineLoverR32
What HM do you get after the sixth badge and in which gym do you go then ? Open daialgafan