Has Shuckle's berry juice making ability been restored?

1. I've noticed in the strategy guide that wild Shuckle are always found holding berry juice: does this mean that Shuckle's ability to turn berries into berry juice has been restored? If that's the case, does anyone know how that works now (i.e. apprx. how many steps, Shuckle in the lead or not, type of berry, etc.)?

User Info: sonicking2004

sonicking2004 - 6 years ago

1. I am sorry I don't remember where I saw the info. To clarify my previous statment: "Also, it'd probably be timed and not by steps, since only the Egg Hatching and Day Care XP is still set to steps."
    I am not sure what was in my head that day, but more then likely it is steps, since that is what it used to be and really only Berry Growing and Day/Time events run on the clock set on your DS.

My best idea/suggestion would be while your breeding/hatching or just doing some Apricorn picking, throw a Shuckle in your party with an Oran berry. There probably isn't anything that will let you know outside of having to manually check it every so often.

To be 100% honest, I extremely doubt that there is even a small fraction of some percentage the berry may ever become a Rare Candy (especially since you can buy them in the Battle Frontier... but I didn't know that until about 3 days ago)

User Info: Derak_Necron

Derak_Necron - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I saw in one of the FAQs that if you give it an Oran Berry, it will eventually become a "Rare Candy"
    More then likely the ability to make the old "Berry Juice" is gone since it required a "Berry" as far as I can remember, but I could be wrong.

Also, it'd probably be timed and not by steps, since only the Egg Hatching and Day Care XP is still set to steps.

User Info: Derak_Necron

Derak_Necron - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm almost positive, since I've caught two Shuckle that were already holding Berry Juice. I think that only Oran Berries will make the juice, though. Hope that helps!

User Info: TheZuperHero

TheZuperHero - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Could you tell me which faq, deraknecron? & do you know how "long" it takes & what conditions need to be met?

User Info: sonicking2004

sonicking2004 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Shuckle's Juice making ability is back; however, the ability to make rare candy is permanently gone as far as I have been able to tell. I think it's around 1000 steps for it to turn into Berry Juice, but I didn't exactly count. It also has to be in the lead I think.

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. i have made berry juice with my ShellShocker (shuckle) but sorry i have never really counted steps but i used an oran berry and really a rare candy?wow...

User Info: zankaa

zankaa - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. How do u make ur pokemon in the lead?!

User Info: IWUVNINTENDO

IWUVNINTENDO - 6 years ago 0 2
  7. Yes but it would take a while if you did it

User Info: jirachisaweome

jirachisaweome - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. It means that whenever you encounter a shuckle(Rock smashing rocks or wherever you find shuckle) it will be holding the berry juice item. How I know is that I've encountered a couple shuckle trying to get oran berries. I can't turn berries into berry juice or rare candies any more though. Sources: Have captured shuckle. Bulbapedia

User Info: Jeeoorgia

Jeeoorgia - 6 years ago 0 0