How do I get past Whirl Island?

1. I accidently forget flash. PLZ MAKE A MAP ON THE FAQS AND TELL ME WHEN U MADE IT. IM HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE

User Info: rich48534

rich48534 - 6 years ago
    I asked for a faq

User Info: rich48534

rich48534 - 6 years ago
    And I've seen the man but the stupid rocks are blocking the path. I can't break them

User Info: rich48534

rich48534 - 6 years ago

1. you need to have beaten the Kimono Girls and have the silver wing and Tidal bell. As for a map, i cant help you, but youre actually gonna want to go through one of the top entrances, I'm not sure which. Thats how i got in. If you are where I think you are, youre in the wrong place. try all four entrances, theres a lot off good stuff in Whirl Islands.

User Info: beast_catalyst

beast_catalyst - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can buy Flash at golden rod and you must go to the the bottom left insland then do flash and a max repel then you should see a man and he will let you go in.

User Info: Deefrenzy41

Deefrenzy41 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. You can get flash at sprout tower

User Info: AlphaBlaze12

AlphaBlaze12 - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. You can buy flash in mart in golden rod.

User Info: bollziepon

bollziepon - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. THIS SHOULD HELP!!
    www.psypokes.com/hgss/gamemaps.php?map=whirlislands

User Info: Jamey23

Jamey23 - 6 years ago 2 0
  5. Refer to the other answers on how to get flash. But you need to leave from olivine city and go to the top right island. Just keep following the path (there are some forks in the road but just keep following ahead) and you should see a man. Show him the silver wing. Then follow down and go into the cave. The kimono girls will be waiting for you. They will do a dance with the tidal bell and lugia appears. Hope I helped!

User Info: Ineedcheats7229

Ineedcheats7229 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. You have to get whirlpool.Then you can pass through the whirlpools and get to the islands. The correct island is the right upper one.

User Info: Suicuned

Suicuned - 6 years ago 1 0
  7. Flash is a sprout tour. I put it on a lvl 6 bellsprout and just took him to whirl islands

User Info: MK_Miike

MK_Miike - 6 years ago 0 0