Question from rich48534

How do I get past Whirl Island?

I accidently forget flash. PLZ MAKE A MAP ON THE FAQS AND TELL ME WHEN U MADE IT. IM HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE

rich48534 provided additional details:

I asked for a faq

rich48534 provided additional details:

And I've seen the man but the stupid rocks are blocking the path. I can't break them

beast_catalyst answered:

you need to have beaten the Kimono Girls and have the silver wing and Tidal bell. As for a map, i cant help you, but youre actually gonna want to go through one of the top entrances, I'm not sure which. Thats how i got in. If you are where I think you are, youre in the wrong place. try all four entrances, theres a lot off good stuff in Whirl Islands.
2 0

Answers

Deefrenzy41 answered:

You can buy Flash at golden rod and you must go to the the bottom left insland then do flash and a max repel then you should see a man and he will let you go in.
0 1

AlphaBlaze12 answered:

You can get flash at sprout tower
0 1

bollziepon answered:

You can buy flash in mart in golden rod.
0 1

Jamey23 answered:

THIS SHOULD HELP!!
www.psypokes.com/hgss/gamemaps.php?map=whirlislands
2 0

Ineedcheats7229 answered:

Refer to the other answers on how to get flash. But you need to leave from olivine city and go to the top right island. Just keep following the path (there are some forks in the road but just keep following ahead) and you should see a man. Show him the silver wing. Then follow down and go into the cave. The kimono girls will be waiting for you. They will do a dance with the tidal bell and lugia appears. Hope I helped!
0 0

Suicuned answered:

You have to get whirlpool.Then you can pass through the whirlpools and get to the islands. The correct island is the right upper one.
1 0

MK_Miike answered:

Flash is a sprout tour. I put it on a lvl 6 bellsprout and just took him to whirl islands
0 0

Whirl Island? Answered AlphaBlaze12
Map of Whirl Islands? Answered empressdee
Which one of the whirl islands do i go to to reach the bottom? Open fhejancfxebrnd
Can anyone help me in finding lugia and the kimono girls in the whirl islands? Answered Jamey23
Which island? Answered lazymaster02