Question from ToonLink64

Question About the Pokewalker?

so, i know now that 20 steps = 1 watt. and that when a pokemon there is happy, it may give you extra watts or an item, but how do you make a pokemon happy? is it completely random, do i need to walk a lot, what?

it seems dull to take 100 steps just for 5 freaking watts, not even enough to use the pokedar.

It is also dull and arm-tiring to shake the thing in a motion that imitates the leg moving. the happiness watts seem to help alot and i'd like to know what triggers it.

Answers

shadow0501 answered:

I think it is something random but it occurs more often if you use the same pokemon more but ive only been able to find those random watts about twice a day for a week now so i dont think it amounts to much its better to just have the poke walker attached to you at all times and just go around with it if you focus on it it takes forever and instead of clipping on your pants or w/e clip it to your sock as it will read that you took a step better that way like sometimes i dont get any steps when i have it in my pocket or on my pants
0 0

lazymaster02 answered:

It is kinda true that getting his happiness random, but i noticed that it goes up just about every 1000 steps, at least it does for me but i dont know if it is the same fore each pokemon, i have a cubone in mine right now. I hope this helps.
0 0

FlashManEXE1985 answered:

If its points your wanting, my friend came up with a pretty effective solution. He clipped it to his ceeling fan and let it go at high speed. Every time i go over to his place he asks, "hey you want these damn extra points?"
0 0