Question from DemondatArms

What is the best place to train Lv. 40's?

Thx in advanced.

DemondatArms provided additional details:

Because I need to train against the 8 Gym Leader.

cooljosh3 asked for clarification::

I am stuck on that too.

Answers

MetalKingBoo answered:

Assuming you have all 8 badges, I'll give you two places:

- There is a small patch of grass in Route 47. You can get there if you have Surf and Waterfall. It holds Wild Pokemon from level 33-40.
- Otherwise, Victory Road will do for now, as it has Wild Pokemon from level 32-35.
0 0

coconinjja answered:

Go to lots of battles, whenever you can. also, dont use repels, just kill all the pokemon u see
0 0

king7348 answered:

What I do is deposit all of your money to your mom then go to the gym leader and fight her. Defeat as much of her pokemon as you can. If you lose it's ok because if you defeat some of the pokemon, you'll get the experience and won't lose any money. =) You can do the same for the pokemon league since your gonna have to train A LOT if your gonna win.
0 0

Erkki1313 answered:

You can train them, but u should be adle to beat Elite Four already
0 1

imaHUGEgamer answered:

The best place to train anything over 40 is elite 4. Not to menchon if u killed or fleed from any ancent pokemon if u beat the elite 4 they come back.
1 0

Acdcgamer2605 answered:

I would say in cerulean cave it has strong pokemon u can get new pokemon and if ur lucky find a strong shiny thats how I found my third shiny
0 0

powerwoo answered:

I have to agree with metalking boo
0 0

FE-Duke answered:

I have to agree with powerwoo
0 0

TheR3A1KJB21 answered:

I'd say ice path below blackthorn if not beat game if u have victory road if u have
0 0

CelloViola12 answered:

What you could do is re-battle trainers in your pokegear, that normally gives more exp than wild battles
0 0

CelloViola12 answered:

another thing you could do is after you beat the game (all 16 badges) is train outside mt. Silver, it's close to the pkm center, lvls ranging from 41-50ish
0 0