Espeon's psychic moves? I have kinda a problem

1. In my original silver I loved my espeon so I set out to get a new one in soul silver. I finally got an Eevee to evolve as I wanted it to(the friendship thing takes awhile) but it evolved at lvl 20. According to serebi Espeon learns confusion at lvl 15 and according to one of the FAQs here there's no move tutors available until blackthorn city and I've only just gotten the fourth badge. The next psychic move he learns is psybeam at lvl 36 but it's gonna be hard to use him without an ok psychic move to attack with. I have diamond all beaten and everything but I only have limited access to other DS systems or I'd use the diamond move tutor(my brother and my sister won't let me borrow them all the time).

Do you guys know of any TMs I missed that I could get at this stage to help espeon? I just need a good SP attack move and it's only temp....

User Info: Darkcat1

Darkcat1 - 6 years ago
    apparently you didn't understand: I can't get to kanto or blackthorn city at this point in the game(this is my problem). I've just beaten Morty(have to play fetch for Jasmine for the sick pokemon) and was wondering if I'd missed a TM for confusion or psywave somewhere. Espeon also learns psychic at some point and I can think of better uses for the TM later XD

User Info: Darkcat1

Darkcat1 - 6 years ago

1. Method 1- Slave your way through the game to get him to level 36.
    Method 2- Use the EXP. Share if you don't want it facing direct combat.
    Method 3- Day Care at Goldenrod city.
    Method 4- Breed a new one and hope it works out this time.
    Method 5- Get another Psychic pokemon.

Seriously though, you should just wait. It's not like this happens only to you.

User Info: BlueSophia

BlueSophia - 6 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. In Saffron or Celadon City(Kanto) go into a house,it has a sign by it and the sign says Mr.Psychic,talk to Mr.Psychic,he will give you TM Psychic.

User Info: Newgamer2009

Newgamer2009 - 6 years ago 0 0