Question from tenchimuyo1

Where and how do i get EXP.SHARE?

i just got my 4th badge and i what to know where i get EXP.SHARE before i go to Cianwood City

Top Voted Answer

MetalKingBoo answered:

You have to go to Mahogany Town, then go up North to Lake of Rage.

You'll encounter a Red Gyarados. Catch it (or defeat it) to earn the Red Scale, which you then trade to Mr. Pokemon for the Exp. Share.
4 0


Kahu_17 answered:

I think you show the egg pokemon (hatched) to Prof. Elm. I don't remember though.
0 3

Kahu_17 answered:

Lol. I'm dumb! Choose his...
0 0

HeartGoldPlaya answered:

You have to go to Mahogany Town & Go to Lake of Rage. When you defeat/catch the Red Gyarados you'll get a Red Scale. Once you get that scale go to Mr. Pokemon (He gave you the Odd Egg in the beginning). If you don't remember where he is, he's in a house in Route 30. He'll take the scale & give you an EXP Share.
2 0

poke_freak99 answered:

After you get the "Red Scale" from battling the Red Gyarados at Lake Rage (or catch him) show the scale to Mr. Pokemon. He will he has been looking for one he will take it and give you EXP. Share as a gift for giving it to him. Hope this helps out a little.
0 0

cxdzgamers answered:

You just got 4th badge, so you must be in Ecruteak City. First go to Mahogany Town which is in East of Ecruteak. After you got to Mahogany Town, go to a house ( i forgot which one, so just enter every house ) where a cutscene will happen. Then beat the team Rocket Grunt afterwards you must be given HM Surf. Teach one of your pokemon Surf. Then go North of Mahogany Town and there will be a lake with red gyarados. Surf and talk to Gyarados to fight it. Catch it or fight it ( better catch it sice it's shiny ). After that you will obtain Red Scale. Go to Route 30 where Prof.Elm lives then talk to him to trade the Red Scale for an Exp. Share.
0 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please sign in or register for free.