How can i reset my pokewalker?

1. I created a new game and i forgot i had my larvitar in my pokewalker and now i cant use it.AND I JUST DOWNLOADED THE YELLOW FOREST AND I AM ANXIOUS .[sorry for the caps]

i need help guys QUICK PLEASE.

also i lost the manuals so i cant check.

User Info: kazegami14

kazegami14 - 6 years ago
    I tried that but it does not work.could you be more specific in where to do that?

User Info: kazegami14

kazegami14 - 6 years ago

1. To set a Pokewalker back to it's original settings, go to the Pokewalker Connection Screen and press & hold:

* Down + X + L

Once you have done this, either a new Pokewalker, or an old one that you reset will be able to be synced with the game as you did when you first set it up.

From serebii.net

User Info: KarterYur

KarterYur - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Press and hold down; Down on directional pad, X, and L. A caution message should show up and continue from there.

User Info: SkaterUB

SkaterUB (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Oh damn lol I totally forgot to tell you that you have to be in the PokeWalker screen where it says; Go for stroll etc. Im sorry man.

When you're in the Pokewalker screen you press and hold; Down on directional pad, X, and L.

Sorry about that dude.

User Info: SkaterUB

SkaterUB (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Try here www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker.shtml
    it were i learned to reset mine.
    hope i helped?

User Info: jlee5653

jlee5653 - 6 years ago 0 0