ES dratini help?

1. Okay, I answered the questions right (using a guide), got the TM and badge from Clair, and caught lugia. When I talk to the guy he just talks about the silver wing and lugia. How do i get dratini? I haven't even gotten a regular one!

User Info: llamalord3

llamalord3 - 6 years ago
    My gosh! I clearly stated that I had caught lugia and answered the questions right! I used like five guides to check.

User Info: llamalord3

llamalord3 - 6 years ago
    Still nobody that can read?

User Info: llamalord3

llamalord3 - 6 years ago
    Okay, so I finally realized that my little sister was useing my DS, obtained my dratini, and traded it to HER game...
    So problem solved, I guess.

User Info: llamalord3

llamalord3 - 6 years ago

1. It's answered in the other answers if you look past the comments about needing lugia and about the quiz. All you need once you answer the questions is to leave, and come back to talk to him with an empty spot in your party.

User Info: shadow_thief13

shadow_thief13 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You must have caught/defeat Lugia and have a free space in your party

User Info: Deefrenzy41

Deefrenzy41 - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. if you did not answer questions correctly, you are screwed out of getting it.

answer these

Ally
    Strategy
    Anyone
    Love
    Both

then leave, and enter again, talk to him with an empty slot, and there you go.

User Info: ToonLink64

ToonLink64 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. The test that the elder gives you should be fairly intuitive as long as you show a little bit of heart and think of what the nicest, most team-oriented answers are. But if you'd really like to get that Dratini without any fuss, here are the correct answers to the questions he asks you:

1. What are Pokemon to you?
    Friend
    2. What helps you to win battles?
    Strategy
    3. What kind of Trainer do you wish to battle?
    Strong
    4. What is most important for raising Pokemon?
    Love
    5. Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. Which is more important?
    Both

That should result in him giving you the ExtremeSpeed Dratini. Awesome! As long as he didn't cough and glance off to the side at any point, that means you'll have gotten it. Otherwise, reset (assuming you saved before taking the test) and try again.

You can get your Dratini as soon as Clair has given you TM59 (Dragon Pulse) on your way out of the Dragon's Den after she gives it to you, come back and talk to the elder with an empty spot in your team.

User Info: psp787

psp787 - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. Dragons Den Or for 2,100 conies

User Info: gamemaster15562

gamemaster15562 - 6 years ago 0 0